Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions that are not addressed here!
1. Do you offer prints that aren’t on Artfully Walls? Yes! Please email email@example.com to inquire about custom prints.
2. How are your original paintings shipped? Artwork will be sent via FedEx in a padded envelope.
3. Do you do commissions? Yes, absolutely! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in commissioning a piece of original art. At this time, commissions will take 3-4 weeks and will be priced according to size and medium.
4. Are all sales final? Yes. Please request more photos if you’d like so you can make sure you are buying a painting you love!
5. What if my painting arrives damaged? Detailed photos are taken prior to shipment, so if you believe something has been damaged, please email email@example.com immediately (within 2 business days of receipt) and we will find a solution.
6. Is shipping included in the cost of the painting? No, shipping will be calculated once you are moving forward with the purchase.
7. Can you frame and mat my painting? Not at this time, but if you would like help with this, email firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations on framing companies.
Thanks! xx EGD